The way a woman looks and feels is dependent on a lot of things and one of the important factors is her hair. Whether we like it or not, hair is the crowning glory and is the frame that completes the face. One may argue that this is not true and even bald women can look beautiful. That is true, some bald women looking stunningly beautiful, but how many among us have the perfect features and more importantly the absolute confidence to go bald.
You may not realize but do you know how many different hairstyles you can learn from Pinterest? In fact these hairstyles are not only accompanied by stunning visuals but many of them have a step-by-step tutorial to do it too. In this article we will look at the kind of hairstyles that will suit short hair. While short hair is not considered by many to be really feminine and romantic, it is in fact the most suited for mature faces.
Learn what are the ways mature women can style their hair and this can even be applied to others. Plus you have to admit that managing shorter hair is really easier and not to mention quicker. In fact how many times have you wished for shorter hair when you want to look good but do not have the time to spare?
Here are some Examples of Short Hair Cuts for Women:
The first thing we need to do is find out what type of hair you possess –
- Is your hair poker straight? Here are some images of short hairstyles for women with straight hair:
- Is your hair intensely curly? Here are some images of short hairstyles for women with curly hair:
- Is your hair wavy? Here are some images of short hairstyles for women with wavy hair:
It goes without saying that in each of the broad categories that we are putting the type of hair in there will be some variations. Like a woman with straight hair may have some wave after a certain length, likewise a woman with curly hair may see the hair become a little wavy as it grows and a woman with wavy hair could see curls as well as straighter hair depending on the length. But when it comes to shorter hair styles, the character of your hair will essentially remain true to these basic categories.
Some factors that you should keep in mind when choosing the short hairstyle you want to go with:
- The shape of your face: A fleshier face will look better with the hair lying closer to the face and contouring the cheeks while a thinner face will look better when it is fuller adding the illusion of some cheeks.
- The thickness of your hair: This is really important; if the hair is too thick some hairstyles will look unruly and some hairstyles do need thick hair so thinner hair will not work.
- The shape of neck and ears: This is another factor that we have to consider. In case a woman does not have a pretty neck then she is better off covering it with hair. In the same way the shape and size of ears are important factors in choosing the right hairstyle.
- The level of maintenance required: Another important factor that you need to consider is the amount of time you can spare everyday to get your short hairstyle just right. If the hairdo requires too much primping and you do not have the time to do that, then you are better off with a simpler do.
Factor in all these factors along with type of hair you have to pick the hairstyle that works perfectly well on you.