- Elongated and very loose on the side looks slightly tousled and looks great
- Sleek with straight hair with your hair falling in steps
- Wavy hair pulled to the side to make a ponytail along with a few bangs on the side of the head
- An uneven ponytail on the side that can look polished and smart
- Go to the past with a side ponytail tied high on the side
- The Lindsay way has a center parting and tied on the side for a simple yet stunning look
- Neat Ponytail with hair that is well softened and tied on the side at higher point
- A low side ponytail worn to the side which can look good with wavy or curly hair
- Ringlets tied to the side either with a clip or a hair band to look soft and cute
- French braids on the side can look really sleek and elegant
There is something so elegant about pulling hair to one side with the hair framing one side and that is why having a side ponytail is a simple yet effective way of doing your hair to create the right effect. All you need to do to realize this is to check out these elegant side swept updos and hairstyles. The best part is that you can do this side swept hairstyle with a simple flick of your wrist by twisting the hair to one side with a clip or do it very elaborately with many embellishments. Both options look really good in different setups.
There are many ways to wear a side ponytail as demonstrated here, keep scrolling to find the one that goes with your hair. Here are some of the best examples of Side Ponytail Hairstyles For Girls.